Looking for a new Community Manager!
Spring Hub is a vibrant coworking space that provides a professional and collaborative environment for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and small businesses. Our goal is to provide a quality working environment that connects people and gives them the tools and knowledge to advance their ideas.
We are seeking a friendly and motivated Community Manager to join our team. As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Office management
- Members onboarding, support, communication and facilitating the community feeling
- Managing our bookings and helping to create events
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the coworking space
- Help with marketing and sales
We are looking for a person with:
- The ability to think independently
- Creative thinking
- A problem solving attitude
- Teamworking spirit
- Curiosity and interest in people
What we offer:
We offer a cool working environment, where there is never a dull moment, an opportunity to create and lead new ideas and put them to action, a chance to work with entrepreneurial people from all over the world and opportunities from which to learn and grow.
If you’re excited about joining us, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!